Full Fibre Limited – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
This prize draw (the Prize Draw) is organised and promoted by Full Fibre Limited, 2 Pynes Hill Court, Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ, trading as “Fibre Heroes” (Full Fibre).
- The prize is 1x bundle which includes a 12-month subscription to Spotify Family, Netflix, Disney+, Prime and Paramount and 2x 12-month Netflix Subscriptions.
- The award of any prize is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter:
- The opening time for entries into the Prize Draw is 00.01am on 26th June 2023 and the closing time is 12:00pm on 20st August 2023. All entries must be received by Full Fibre (by Registering Your Interest in accordance with clause 4 or by notifying Full Fibre in accordance with clause 5) by no later than that closing time, and any entries received after this time will not be valid or accepted.
- This Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw when you complete the process to register your interest (Register Your Interest) on, and as set out on, the Fibreheroes.co.uk website at https://fibreheroes.co.uk unless you contact Full Fibre at Competitions@fibreheroes.co.uk to advise that you are not eligible to enter.
- If you have Registered Your Interest prior to the opening time referred to in clause 3 and would like to take part in the Prize Draw, you can submit your details by e-mail to Competitions@fibreheroes.co.uk. Subject to your details being received by Full Fibre prior to the closing time referred to in clause 3 and being verified by Full Fibre and matched against the Registering of Your Interest, you will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- By Registering Your Interest or otherwise providing your details to Full Fibre pursuant to clause 5, you are deemed to:-
- agree to enter the Prize Draw and confirm that you are eligible to do so and to claim any prize you win unless you contact Full Fibre at Competitions@fibreheroes.co.uk to advise otherwise;
- agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry; and
- agree to Full Fibre keeping you updated (by e-mail or phone) regarding Full Fibre’s network build and the availability of ultrafast broadband in your area, and to Full Fibre (or one of its delivery partners) contacting you when the network is ready with news of how you can access the network and the deals on offer.
- This Prize Draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or more (except employees or agents of Full Fibre (or its holding companies and their subsidiaries) and their families, or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Prize Draw). To be eligible, participants must also be ordinarily resident within five miles of Shrewsbury Cathedral.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- If you Register Your Interest (or otherwise provide your details to Full Fibre pursuant to clause 5) after the closing date referred to in clause 3, you will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- Incomplete entries will not be valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Full Fibre may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Full Fibre reserves the right to refuse, exclude or withdraw an entry into the Prize Draw or refuse to award a prize to anyone when Full Fibre has reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Winners and Prizes
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 4th August 2023 and 4th September 2023.
- The winner will be notified of their prize by e-mail (using details provided when they Register their Interest or otherwise provided pursuant to clause 5) within 48 hours of the prize being awarded. If it is not possible for Full Fibre to contact the winner for any reason within that 48-hour period, then the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and Full Fibre will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions from among the entries received prior to the closing time referred to in clause 3.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by e-mail when they are notified of their win or in any event, not less than 24 hours prior to the event to which the prize relates.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative is available.
- Full Fibre reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Full Fibre’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Full Fibre regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it with any person.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Full Fibre, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any other person, or accept any liability, for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused directly by the negligence of Full Fibre, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Neither Full Fibre nor its agents or distributors will be responsible in any manner for:-
- entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit for any reason whatsoever;
- entries not successfully completed, or any failure to notify a winner of any prize or to deliver any prizes, due to a technical fault, malfunction or interruption, computer hardware, software or other equipment failure, or systems, satellite, network or server failure or fault of any kind, or for any other reason;
- incomplete or inaccurate contact details being provided when ‘Registering Your Interest’ or pursuant to clause 5 which prevents Full Fibre from contacting any winners; or
- any failure or omission on the part of a winner to accept delivery of any prize or, if applicable, to collect tickets from any designated collection point notified to the winner by Full Fibre.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Full Fibre must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, Full Fibre will send the name, town and county of any winners to anyone who emails Competitions@fibreheroes.co.uk or writes to Full Fibre at 2 Pynes Hill Court, Exeter, Devon, EX2 5AZ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in clause 3. If you object to any or all of your name, town and county being published or made available, please contact Full Fibre at Competitions@fibreheroes.co.uk. In such circumstances, Full Fibre must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if so requested.
- By Registering Your Interest or otherwise providing your details to Full Fibre pursuant to clause 5, you are deemed to agree that Full Fibre may (but is not required to) make your entry, name, town and county available on its website at https://fibreheroes.co.uk and in any other media (whether now known or invented in the future and including, without limitation, social media) in connection with any publicity in respect of the Prize Draw.
- Full Fibre reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so for any reason in its discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions are set out on the Fibreheroes.co.uk website at https://fibreheroes.co.uk. Full Fibre reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be effective as soon as it is published on that website.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. If any entrants to the Prize Draw wish to take court proceedings in respect of the Prize Draw, then they must do so in the English courts.
- If you have any questions regarding the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions, please contact Competitions@fibreheroes.co.uk